Efipoi welcomes you to https://efipoi.gr. . Before using our website, please take a look at the terms and conditions of use below. Make sure that you have completely understood them and that you completely agree with them.
https://efipoi.gr/ has the right to change or edit these terms and conditions according to any needs that may occur. Nevertheless, it also has the obligation to clearly inform all the users about any change/edit that may take place.
Copyright Reservation Policy
https://efipoi.gr/ is the official web site of the company named Efipoi. The content of its web pages (photos, graphics, texts, products, descriptions, logos, designs, and services) is literary property of this company and is reserved by all the corresponding provisions of the local Law and the international Agreements.
Any copying, reproduction, distribution, transfer, up/downloading, processing or sale of this content is forbidden except when written permission has been granted by Efipoi.
In no case must the exposition of this content on https://efipoi.gr/ be considered an assignment of additional rights to the user.
All users of https://efipoi.gr without exception agree that they shall not use it for posting, sending, sharing or transmitting via e-mail and other ways of content that:
– contains threats, is illegal, offensive, disturbing, obscene and defamous
– violates the privacy of a third person
– expresses racial, national or other discrimination and promotes hatred
– may harm a nonadult in any way
– should not be transferred or transmitted in accordance with law
– violates any patent, trade secret, logo, copyright or owner rights of others
– contains viruses, pieces of code, programs or files that have been developed with the aim of causing harm and destroying any piece of hardware or software
– intends to the collection or storage of any user’s personal data.
Any form of such content accidentally or in purpose violates the current local legislation
Personal Data Processing
Efipoi would like to inform that, for the purposes of its business activities, it processes the personal data of its customers. Such processing always takes place in accordance with the applicable national Law and the European Regulation 2016/679, which concerns the protection of individuals during the processing of their personal data and the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Act – General Data Protection Regulation, hereafter referred to as “GDPR”).
GDPR is the new European Union (EU) regulatory framework in the field of personal data. The purpose of the law is to enact the conditions for the processing of personal data to protect the rights and freedoms of natural persons, in particular the right to the protection of personal data.
For any matter regarding the processing of personal data, please contact us at +30 2310 208 555 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
What categories of personal data are we processing?
We process the personal data you provide us, ie Name, Postal Address, Postcode. Code, Prefecture, City, Area, Country, Landline Telephone and Your Email Address, VAT Number, Tax Number, Occupation. We process data only when we have a legitimate reason to do so.
What are the legitimate reasons for processing your personal data?
Legal reasons for processing your personal information are:
(a) providing the services you ask from us and you wish to receive from us, and consequently the fulfillment of our contractual obligations in this context.
(b) compliance with a statutory obligation, such as regulatory compliance for tax purposes.
DECLARATION OF AGE
By providing your consent, you declare responsibly that you are over 16 years of age. If you are under 16, you can use our website only with the participation and approval of a parent or guardian.
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Statistics Export
It is possible that your personal data will be used in Google Analytics. Google Analytics aims to capture the web traffic of our site and to export useful statistics for our client list.
In order to provide you with the best possible experience, personal data collected from our site may be used to send personalized updates, provided you have given your consent, subject to the specific conditions set out in the legal framework. Personalization based on your needs and preferences (profiling) is based on the data we draw from your personal data, such as the occupation, the residence area, etc.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
https://efipoi.gr/ shares the personal data provided by natural persons to third parties that provide automation services for the purpose of bulk mailing.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
The length of the data storage period is decided on the basis of the following specific criteria, as appropriate:
When processing is required as a requirement under provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as required by the relevant provisions.
When processing is done on a contractual basis, your personal data will be stored for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract and for the foundation, exercise, and / or support of legal claims under the contract.
For marketing purposes, your personal data is retained until your consent is withdrawn. This can be done by you at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based processing in the period before its revocation.
To withdraw your consent, you can contact us at +30 2310 208 555 or email@example.com.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Efipoi applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the processing of personal data and to prevent accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and / or unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure thereof. In any case, the way in which the internet operates and the fact that it is free to anyone can not guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to violate the applicable technical and organizational measures by gaining access and possibly using personal data for unauthorized and / or unfair purposes.
What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
Any natural person whose data is being processed by Efipoi has the following rights:
Right of access:
You have the right to be aware and verify the legitimacy of the processing. So, you have the right to access the data and get additional information about how to process it.
Right of modification:
You have the right to examine, correct, update or modify your personal data.
Right to deletion:
You have the right to request thr deletion of your personal data when we process it on your consent or in order to protect our legitimate interests. In all other cases (such as, for example, where there is a contract, the obligation to process personal data required by law, public interest), this right is subject to specific restrictions or does not exist as the case may be.
Right to limit processing:
You have the right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) when you contest the accuracy of your personal data and until it has been verified, (b) when you object to the deletion of personal data, c) when personal data are not needed for processing purposes, however they are indispensable for legal claims, and (d) when you object to the processing and until it is verified is that there are legitimate reasons that concern us and supersede why oppose the processing.
Right to oppose processing:
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data where, as described above, it is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests we seek as processors, as well as for processing for direct marketing and consumer profile training.
Right to portability:
You have the right to receive your personal data free of charge in a format that allows you to access, use, and edit them with commonly used editing methods. You also have the right to ask us, if technically feasible, to pass the data directly to another processor. Your right to do so exists for the data you have provided to us and is processed by automated means based on your consent or performance of a relevant contract.
Right to withdraw consent:
Finally, Efipoi informs you that where processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke it freely, without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing based on your consent, before you recall it.
To use any of these rights, please contact us at +30 2310 208 555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies do not cause harm to users’ computers or files stored on them, and are automatically deleted on each site.
Learn more about Cookies at www.cookiecentral.com.
COMPLAINT TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY OF GREECE
Applicable law – Jurisdiction of Courts
https://efipoi.gr/ reserves the right to modify or renew its terms and conditions. Any use you make through our site is governed by International and European Law,. Exclusively competent Courts for any dispute arising out of the use of the site are the Courts of the city of Thessaloniki.
- Bookings are made by contacting Efipoi through telephone or e-mail and through any collaborating sharing economy platforms.
- Special rates and terms apply for bookings made directly by contacting us.
- The half of the booking’s total price is paid in advance as a down payment.
- In order to make a booking you should provide Efipoi with: a first and a last name, a mobile phone number and an email address.
- Upon booking confirmation, the booked apartment will appear as unavailable on our website for 72 hours.
- Only after a bank deposit of the down payment price has been is the booking totally guaranteed.
- Upon arrival, you pay off the other half of the booking’s price.
- It’s necessary to provide your first and last name on the bank deposit in order for us to reserve your apartment.
- In case you haven’t been informed about your booking’s confirmation within 24 hours, please contact us.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, please contact us via telephone or email
- The down payment is not returned for cancellations made less than 21 days before arrival date.
- For cancellations made 21 days before arrival date, the down payment will be fully returned (excluding any bank transaction fees).
- If you check out sooner than the date agreed, you ought to provide Efipoi with a reimbursement equal to the half of the remaining rent (according to the agreed apartment price per night).
- Arrival Time: after 14:00 upon arrangement
- Check Out TIme: until 12:00
- If you arrive early and your apartment is ready, you can make a check-in.
- The arrival day will be charged as a full booked day, regardless of when you arrive.
- Upon arrangement, and if it is possible, you may check out later without extra charge.
- Any charges and payments of your booking and our services are made in euros.
- Our parking lot is offered to our guests for free.
- Baby cribs are provided for free upon arrangement.
- Pets are only allowed in the Blue Apartment.
- A stayover tax is applied (0,50 euros per night).